Book Condition: Used

The 8th day of every month I am picked up on the same street corner by the same town car and driven blindfolded to a Victorian style mansion on the outskirts of town surrounded by massive redwood trees. I enjoy the isolation and serene privacy. My outfit is always waiting in the back seat which I change into blindfolded as per my instructions. The leather interior sends a quick chill up my spine as I scramble out of my attire and try to feel around for what he has left for me tonight. I can feel the car swerve as I feel the driver's eyes on my ice cold nipples. If I mention it to him he is likely to replace the driver. I always change as slowly as possible, partially to make the hour drive go by faster, but I know the driver likes when my nipples are hard so I stall and pretend to hunt for the sweater I felt right away. BUP-BUP-BUP-BUP-BUP. The town car veers off the shoulder briefly hitting the safety bumps.

"Everything okay?" I answer with a fake sense of being startled as I slide the skimpy thong on and pull it as high up as it goes.

"My apologies Miss Dani, just, uh lost my train of thought for a second."

"That's okay." My nipples stay hard the rest of the way there but it feels like a thick sweater tonight and long knee socks so I doubt he can see them poking out anymore. He didn't swerve again anyways.

The outfit changes and the room I clean changes but my task is very simple: Once we arrive I am led to the room for the night I remove the blindfold and start to dust all the cobwebs. Sometimes he watches the whole time, or enters part way through, while others he may pretend like he isn't in the room but by now I know he is always watching and he can't take his eyes off me. The rooms seem endless and I have only seen a few so far but each one is decorated with bright colors and interesting decor. Tonight I am guided down a set of stairs I was unaware of and the air gets colder.

A sour musty smell floods my nostrils as I enter the room. "You may remove it now Miss Dani."

I find myself in a massive office study with books lining three of the four walls. The books smell and appear very old and very dusty. Three separate ladders each have their own track. I'm already wet looking at all the webs. I don't see him yet but I can feel him watching. I immediately pick the highest spot in the back corner and start climbing the ladder. My socks are all black and slip back and forth on the metal bars of the ladder as I slowly climb up. The matching G string is riding my crack but the pressure feels so good I start skipping a step to stretch my long legs higher. My milky white cheeks slip out the side which is his favorite thing to look at. The webs are illuminated in bright lighting but the ground level is somewhat dim, he could be sitting anywhere. He watches my long legs step up one rung at a time until I'm fifteen feet in the air. I twirl the handle making the firm bristles swirl against the endless sea of webs. I love how they slide neatly off the wall and start coating the brush. It already needs to be cleaned off but there are so many webs to go. I climb back down and scoot the ladder and head back to the top where I work down again slowly. After three trips the brushes can't hold any more webs and I can't contain myself. There is a fainting couch nearby and I lay the duster on the green velvet and start removing the webs.

My favorite way to get them off is to straddle the hard bristles and grind my hips and ass all over it. The sweater is a dark maroon which highlights my pale skin. Most likely he planned the colors of the sweater to compliment the couch. Bright yellow latex gloves complete the evening's outfit. This finally draws him out from behind a massive corner mahogany desk which was one of three places I figured he was watching from. In this case a giant computer monitor hid his face. His cock is fully erect while only a few inches long is thicker than a tree trunk and by the speed of his strokes I know he is already close to finishing. I keep bouncing up and down all over the filthy bristles pretending not to notice as he grabs a book off the shelf and explodes all over the first page he flipped to. He doesn't bother tightening up or getting every drop out, just rubs his thick cock against the rough off white pages and puts it back in his zipper. He lets me see it long enough to know it was over an autograph but I can't see the name. He seems angry that he came that fast, normally he watches a bit longer.

"Are you upset with me?" I give him the disappointed eyes and devilish smile.

"That was a first edition your perfect ass forced me to ruin." His tone is stern and convincing but I'm used to the sarcasm and love the hidden praise. The first week this tone stopped me dead in my tracks as I thought he was seriously angry. To him getting to watch me is much more important than money which turns me on even more. He knows it and I know he knows it. Our agreement is that If I make him cum three times he showers me with praise and sends me home safely. Well technically it's when I make him cum three times not if. But maybe tonight would be a challenge?

My duster is all clean again so I return to the ladder and move it to the next corner of the room and climb to a new corner. He walks past me without glancing up which is a first for him, and goes straight towards the waste basket, purposely holding the book open so I can see his massive cum strain over the autograph on one of the blank pages. He throws the book hard into a small trash can and pretends not to watch me but I know he is now. I swirl more webs turning the blue bristles gray in a matter of seconds. I feel him pacing pretending to be angry about the damaged book, but after the autograph I start thinking maybe I really did distract him that much into using the wrong book? He returns to the trash can and pulls the book out as I am back on the ground moving the ladder. I need two or three more trips to fill my bristles enough to grind it again or one extra heavy webbed corner. I switch ladders and hit the filthiest corner left the one behind his desk. He sits down and opens the cover again completely ignoring me. I glance down and see the initials J.B. something longer I think but it's a messy signature and hard to tell. I climb down as he begins to read the first chapter to himself muttering.

"Might as well enjoy it one more time."

I climb down and move the ladder right behind him and remove my panties and wrap them around my duster. I suspect his webcam is recording but the window isn't open so I'm not supposed to know. He watches me climb the ladder again, barely past the first half page before my panties wrapped around the duster distract him. Gravity pulls my pasty cheeks towards him and I feel him staring again like an owl looking back over his shoulder. He closes the book so the cover is showing. He wants me to recognize the title and know how valuable it is. I think to myself where he was standing and I piece it together he must have filmed himself jacking off all over the book so I know for sure it was planned. I swirl some webs so my panties are caked with thick gray webs. I descend and set the duster on his desk where the camera can't see and get up on my knees and start to ride it with my ass facing him. I turn the monitor so the camera can see me from behind and he realizes I know about his hidden camera. He launches all over the cover this time and slides it towards me on the long L shaped desk. Catcher in the Rye. By J.D. Salinger. I smack my ass as hard as I can. My milky skin slowly fades into a bright pink glow.

I felt a wave of adrenaline surging through me as he ruined a first edition book over my body. He is still in his navy blue slacks but he has zipper back up with the belt undone. I shove the duster against his crotch so the panties make contact. I move it slowly to his knee and hold the handle upright against his shoulder so the bristles rest across his upper. I twist the monitor back so the webcam sees and open the window to see two rows of four men watching from their web cams all eight secretly stroking their own cocks. What an unexpected turn on to have all these powerful men caught in the vulnerable act. All watching me. I keep going and they keep going. I start to ride the duster on his leg and start to tremble almost immediately with my second orgasm of the night. I pull the zipper down and scream into his ear.

"Smack my fucking ass! Turn me red for your friends!!"

I continue coming for almost a full minute and I'm convulsing out of control bouncing as high as I can landing as hard as possible still straddling his knee with my extra long legs. Thunder claps across my ass three times and I see his cock is back out. It's only a few inches long but it feels like a tree trunk in my yellow latex cleaning glove. I finally grip it tight but before I can stroke it he pushes me over his knee so my face is in my duster and filthy soaking wet panties. My knees are on the carpet and my hard nipples press against his other leg as he pushes me deeper into the duster with his left arm down the length of my back. The hardest smack of all comes from his right arm but he doesn't last one second longer. I feel hot liquid all over my neck which drapes across his lap. When I get up I see cum all over my panties which is deeply tangled in the duster and webs. After catching his breath he leaves the room and gives instructions to the driver outside but I can't hear then walks away. As I'm leaving I undo one of the back window latches to let more bugs in the room overnight. More bugs means food for the spiders and more webs for next month. Many more webs to cling to the old books. I put my blind fold back on and get in the town car for a peaceful ride home.

There is a package in my mailbox two days later with the cum stained first edition wrapped in my black G string paired with a simple two sentence note. Put this on eBay tonight at 8pm so my friends can bid on it. Safe to say they like you, I would start the opening bid at 2500.00."

https://www.fatakat.com/profile/500137389

http://sifaxone.pbworks.com/w/page/142578627/FrontPage

http://bbs.co.99.com/member.php?u=445784

https://mihanvideo.com/zuledudu

https://pindorama.org.br/members/voziyipu/

https://wikigameguides.com/members/qimiqepo/profile/

https://forum.substance3d.com/index.php?action=profile;area=summary;u=1066367

https://logopond.com/suvopeyo/profile/460561/

https://www.tarladalal.com/MyPage.aspx?memid=695153

https://gobuvoca.app.rsvpify.com/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Sapphire of Seduction Ch. 10

Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 17