Madison's Changing Life Pt. 16

I woke up with a smile on my face. Today could be the last day. It could all be over. As much as I started to enjoy it, even if I hated myself for saying it, it needed to end. My life needed to get back on track. All I needed to do was complete five tasks. Five things that would impress the asshole blackmailing me. How hard could it be, right? I knew I would need to do things that pushed the boundaries a little bit, if I didn't do something risky enough I wouldn't pass. But I also couldn't get caught or fired. If that happened then what was the point anyway?

I got up and started getting ready. I had a few ideas in my head, but some I would make up as I went. There were too many variables for me to figure everything out in advance. My only saving grace is I didn't have Sam or Emma in my classes today. Yesterday may have been a low point for Emma and myself, but that could also have been the end. Thank god.

I put on a white tank top with a black cardigan overtop. No bra. A thong tucked its way into my ass followed by the white tennis skirt from a few days ago. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good, but not like a teacher, which was kind of the point. My look was finished with a pair of black ankle boots. I slipped a few toys into my bag before walking downstairs, my items and outfit ready for an exciting day. My last day. I was almost giddy.

Sam and Emma were both eating breakfast, Emma giving me a look of disapproval again, but I didn't care, nothing could ruin this day. Coffee. Car. School. The three of us went our separate way. I almost skipped through the halls on my way to class. My skirt flipping up a little as I moved, I didn't worry about it. I got to my desk, put my bag down and got started on my first idea.

I reached around and tucked the back of my skirt into my thong. I needed to make it look like it was an accident, like I went to the washroom and had a malfunction. I could feel the cool air on my ass with my skirt in position. I sat down in my chair and waited. My heart pumping harder. I tried to stay calm.

The door opened and students started to pour in as usual, taking their seats. I got up from my chair and faced them, starting my lesson, trying to sound normal, sound the same, not as nervous as I really was.

I kept this up until it was time for me to write something on the chalkboard. I took a breath without drawing attention to it and turned around. As I did I could hear the audible gasps from behind me, followed by chuckles and comments. I pretended not to hear them, I pretended like everything was normal. I kept writing on the board as I normally would.

The longer I stood there the more I felt turned on by it. I was exposing myself on purpose, like a slut, to my students. Who did this? A person desperate to get their life back on track, that's who. I finally turned back around, the class was all smiles.

"So class, what do you think of what I wrote up on the board?" I asked, still keeping my game face on.

"I think it looks very nice..." a random boy said from the back, the class laughing right after.

"Ummm... Ms. Edwards... your... uh... skirt... is bunched up at the back," one of the girls said, her face red.

I reached my hand back and felt the skirt, I acted surprised, I somehow made me face turn red, embarrassed, "oh my god!" I said with a yelp, "I am so sorry!". My hand pulled my skirt down into its normal position. "Uhh... class... please read your text books..." I said before sitting down. I acted like I was too stunned to continue. I picked up my phone and texted.

Message: Did I pass?

Almost immediately I got a response.

Message: WELL DONE VERY CLEVER

Message: YOU PASSED!

Message: 4 MORE TO GO SLUT

Message: DON'T DISAPPOINT ME

I smiled a little, but tried to hide it. I did it. One task done. Four more to go. I let out a deep breath as I planned my next one. I had an idea.

With the first class gone I got ready for my second class, tucking my skirt into my panties again. I might as well use the same trick if I could get away with it. The students walked in, sat down, I talked before turning to the board just like before. My skirt let everyone see my ass, my plan was working, laughter and gasps were heard behind me, I turned back, embarrassed, and sat down. I checked my phone, confident that I had completed yet another task.

Message: DO YOU THINK I AM AN IDIOT

Message: YOU CAN'T DO THE SAME THING TWICE

I was annoyed, they never said that.

Message: You never said that!

Message: I DON'T CARE

Message: I MAKE THE RULES

"Fuck" I said under my breath, looking up to make sure no one heard me. It didn't look like they did, but there was still smirking going on about my ass I was sure. I needed to come up with a new plan. Something to make up for this miss. I thought about it for a few minutes but couldn't come up with anything. I was in class, my students were here, what could I possibly do without having it planned out first? I sat frustrated until the end of class.

My third class arrived and I had forgotten Jess was in it, it was the break I needed. As I saw her walk through the door I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Jess, can I talk to you for just one second," I asked.

"Sure Ms. Edwards, what is it?" Jess answered while walking over to my desk with me.

I was a little unsure how to broach the subject, but I just jumped in, "I need your help with something..."

"OK?" Jess was confused.

"After class starts just say you aren't feeling well and ask to go and see the nurse," I started, Jess raised an eyebrow, "and then I'll meet you in the hall a few mins later."

Jess smiled at me, "no problem Ms. Edwards."

I felt bad pulling her into my situation, but I knew she liked it. She was a bigger slut than I was it seemed. Class started and after about ten minutes I looked at Jess, giving her a little nod.

"Ms. Edwards..." Jess said, raising her hand.

"Yes Jess? Do you have a question?" completely natural.

"No... I'm not feeling too well... could I go and see the nurse?" she said while acting like her stomach hurt, hand on it, bent over slightly.

"Of course Jess! Go ahead," I acted concerned. I watched as she left, her ass in tight jean shorts drawing my eyes in.

I tapped my foot and kept checking the time on my phone as I waited for a few minutes to pass. I didn't want to make it too obvious I was following Jess. Finally five minutes clicked by and I stood up from my desk, "class, I'll be back in a few minutes, please continue doing your individual work," I said with a smile walking out of the room and closing the door behind me.

I looked to my left and then right seeing Jess leaning up against some lockers, looking down at her phone. Her thin legs stretching up into a pair of jeans shorts, a tight tank top on top stretched against her slender frame. I walked up to her.

"Ms. Edwards what do you..." Jess started saying but couldn't finish as I kissed her right there in the middle of the hall. It was risky, dangerous, stupid, but I did it anyway. I felt her tongue push into my mouth, her hands wrap around me and pulled me tighter. I pushed away.

"Jess... I need you... right now..." I said, lying a little bit, I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the nearest washroom. No one there. In to the last stall we went. I knew there were no cameras in there, but the kiss in the hall was already captured. Was that enough to pass the blackmailers test? I wasn't sure.

Jess sat down on the toilet, my hands immediately started to undo her jeans, the button, the zipper, pulling them down her legs exposing a pink pair of panties. Her hands grabbed my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Fuck Ms. Edwards this is so fucking hot... I'm soaking wet already," Jess said in between our tongues playing with each other.

My hand moved down and it could feel the wetness through Jess's panties. I roughly pulled them to the side and slid two fingers into her sopping hole.

"Oh fuck... yessssss..." Jess said way too loudly as I started to finger fuck her in the washroom. My other hand reached for my phone and took a picture of my fingers buried in her cunt. No faces, but proof just in case I needed it.

I knew I had to get back to class soon, I didn't have much time. I dropped to my knees and planted my tongue on her clit, working her to an orgasm as my fingers continued to fuck her pussy. Everything I was doing felt so wrong, but so incredibly hot at the sametime.

"Ms. Edwards... fuck.... Oh shit... I'm going to... I'm going to cummmmmmmm..." Jess yelled out, her head falling back towards the wall behind her, my mouth and fingers covered in her juices. They tasted amazing.

Jess was still quivering on the toilet in front of me as I stood up, tasting her on my fingers, "Jess, I have to go... this is our little secret, right?" I knew it was, but I had to ask.

"Of course..." she said, eyes still closed.

"OK... and take the rest of the class off..." I finished as I opened the stall door and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my face glistened with cunt juice. I took a minute to clean myself up before returning to class. My pussy was wet now, I was horny, I wished Jess could have helped me with my new found issue.

Picking up my phone I texted the blackmailer.

Message: I am done two tasks now

I waited for a second before the message finally came through

Message: I ONLY SAW THE KISS

Message: WAS THERE MORE?

"Fuck" I said under my breath as I opened up my photos on my phone and sent another message.

Message: PHOTO

Message: proof

I waited again. I was sure they were inspecting the photo. Creep.

Message: GOOD JOB

Message: 2 DOWN 3 TO GO

I let out a little sigh of relief. I had made progress. Only three more crazy things to do. I could do it, I told myself. I took a deep breath, and headed back to class for the last few minutes. Sitting at my desk I thought about my next act, one more step to ending this nightmare.

It was lunch and I grabbed my bag and headed out to my car. I purposely parked at the back of the lot today for this exact reason. There was no one around, hardly anyone ever parked this far back. Was it still going to be a risk? Of course. Did I feel like I made it as safe as possible? Yes. I opened the back door and slid on to the seat. Looking around again I reached under my skirt and pulled off my panties. I could feel how wet they were, soaked with my juices from my adventure with Jess. I tossed them on the front seat.

I leaned up against the car door and looked out the windows again. My head was like an owl checking each angle making sure no one was too close, no one was walking towards me. I could see students mingling around the school, even in the parking lot closer to the school. When I thought the coast was clear I opened my bag and pulled out a dildo. Again my head looked out the windows, double, triple checking that no one was looking. I brought the toy down to my soaking hole and let it slide into my cunt. "Mmmm" I let out as I let the feeling take over me. It felt amazing to be doing this out in the open. I knew I took precautions, but it was still in public, still risky, still the thing I knew I loved now. For the next few minutes I slowly slide the dildo in and out of me, feeling the ridges with each movement. The sun was shining through the windows warming me skin, making the whole experience feel better than ever. I lifted my phone and took a picture for the blackmailer, sending it to them. I checked the time while I did it, I still had plenty, no need to rush this experience, I continued to go slowly.

A few more minutes passed when I heard voices getting closer. It took me a second but I could tell they were coming from the direction of the school. Students. I quickly took the toy out of me, hid it behind my back and sat up straight, putting the dildo behind me. I pulled my phone out again and made it look like I was just scrolling on my phone. The voices got louder, they were right beside me.

"Hey Ms. Edwards..." one of the students said looking through the opposite window at me. It was a group of male students I had in some of my classes, "what are you doing in there?"

It must have been weird seeing me in my car at the back of the parking lot by myself. Why was I there?

"Oh, just, ummm," I had to think quick, "I had a headache and needed some quiet." It was a lie. Did they know?

"Oh... OK..." the same boy said with a smirk on his face, before walking away. I smiled back but was confused. Why the smirk?

I looked to my side to see if my dildo was somehow not covered, but it was, there was no way they could have seen it. Did they know what I was doing? I looked around some more before finally realizing what they saw. My skirt was riding up my thighs. I didn't have time to pull it down to it's proper length, and with my legs propped up and my knees bent, and from the angle they were standing... it hit me. They saw my pussy. Or at least my ass. My face went bright red. How could I have fucked up so badly.

I looked out the window at them, watching them walk away, still snickering, laughing. I slipped back down onto the seat and covered my head with my hands, "FUCK" I yelled out.

My phone buzzed, I checked it, a message from the blackmailer.

Message: VERY NICE

Message: DID YOU FINISH?

Message: DOESN'T MATTER

Message: I'M FEELING GENEROUS

Message: 3 DOWN 2 TO GO

I let out a sigh of relief. At least I didn't have to continue and potentially get caught by someone, maybe even the same group as before. Who knows what creeping teenagers like them would be thinking.

Eventually I gathered my composure enough to get up from my position, put my panties back on, and got out of the car. I checked to make sure those same students weren't anywhere close by, the last thing I needed was to be more embarrassed then I already was.

Lunch was over but I had an open period as there was an assembly for the students. This meant I had another hour or so to come up with my next task. Two left to do, I couldn't fail now, I wouldn't let myself fail. Everything could be over by tomorrow if I just figure out what to do.

I sat at my desk and tried to come up with a plan. The issue was I couldn't even do anything right then and there because everyone was at the assembly. Then it hit me. There were some people I could use in my sick blackmailed games. Other teachers. I got up and headed to the teachers lounge where I knew people would be with the assembly going on. No teacher wanted to go to an assembly.

The room was about half full. Some teachers were at tables eating their lunches, chatting, others were sitting on the few couches in the room on their phones or reading a book, and finally a few were doing some catch up on school work. I knew them all, but wasn't close to any of them. My age seemed to be a bit of a barrier between myself and the others. No one even lifted an eye as I walked in, even with my attire that was obviously not approved of by everyone in the room. I found myself a little disappointed, I was used to getting stared at now, I was liking it deep down, but here there was nothing.

I walked up to the sink to get a drink, grabbing a glass from the cabinet above, as I watched the water fill the glass the idea finally hit me. I knew what I had to do. My head turned from side to side checking to see if anyone was looking at me. They weren't. Using one hand I undid the buttons on my sweater, letting it fall open, and allowing my white shirt to be free. I lifted the glass up towards my mouth, but before it could reach my lips and I tipped it, letting the water flow down onto my chest, making my shirt see-thru, making my nipples rock hard. Fuck it turned me on.

"Shit!" I said out loud pretending I had accidentally spilled the water. I turned around to face everyone, trying to make it look like I was searching for a towel. I looked up at the faces. The male teacher's faces were red with embarrassment. I wondered if they were turned on. Could they stand up in their current state? Why was my mind thinking like this now? The female teachers in the room looked on in disgust. The older generations just didn't like to have fun did they?

I could feel the breeze from the ducts flowing across my wet shirt, my nipples were reacting, and so was my pussy. I wanted to reach up and pinch my nipples, to touch my cunt, but I couldn't, not here, that was beyond what I could get away with. I continued to look around for a towel of some kind, even though I knew exactly where it was, I needed to drag this out to make sure I passed. Did I want to drag it out?

None of the other teachers came and tried to help me, they all just kept their distance. I felt ridiculous, like a little slut trying to get other people to like me, somehow it was extremely hot. Finally I found a towel and started to pat my shirt which just seemed ridiculous. The shirt was soaked.

"I'm so embarrassed!" I said as I continued to try to dry the shirt, I looked around, everyone's eyes trying to avoid me. It was embarrassing, but also turned me on. Who was I? What kind of person, what kind of teacher would do this? Finally I put the towel down and excited the room. I hoped my little "mistake" was enough to get me another task completed. I knew there were cameras in the room, and I knew the blackmailer seemed to have access to them, I hoped they saw. I checked my phone.

Message: VERY IMPRESSIVE

Message: I COULD TELL YOU ENJOYED IT

Message: WHAT A SLUT

Message: ONE MORE TO GO

The thing I hated the most is that they were right. I did like it. My pussy was dripping from the excitement. I just showed off my tits through a wet shirt in front of my colleagues. Maybe I was a slut. My immediate issue though was my wet shirt. Luckily the halls were empty still due to the assembly. I ducked into the nearest washroom and tried to dry myself off under the hand dryer like the other day, but just like the other day it just wasn't drying fast enough. I did the only thing I could think of at the time. I pulled my shirt off of me, and pulled my cardigan over my chest and did it up. I looked in the mirror. It didn't look too bad. The one thing that gave it away was the extremely low neckline. It plunged low, much lower than my shirt was just a few minutes ago. I could feel the buttons strain against my chest, the rougher fabric tweaking my nipples with each step.

Back at my desk I needed to come up with one more task. One more thing that would end my blackmailing nightmare. I only had one class left so it had to be now, it had to be within the next hour or so. My mind raced through the options. I was already one button away from revealing myself to everyone in class so anything else with my top just seemed too risky. That meant it had to be something with my skirt or panties, or both. I wasn't sure, but I needed to come up with something.

I heard the bell ring, the assembly was over, and students started to push their way through the door. It was now or never. I started the class as usual, standing, talking, writing on the board. I could feel the eyes on me, on my chest, the fact that I only had the cardigan on. Did they know? Could they tell how turned on I was? Could they see my nipples straining against the fabric? It all made me so wet.

I finished most of the class and then sat down at my desk. The students began their own work. I was frozen. I couldn't believe I was going to do what I was going to do. I took a deep breath, looked at the clock, and reached under the desk, between my legs and slowly pulled my panties off, lifting my ass ever so slightly to let the fabric pass, lifting each leg a little, until I could pull the panties loose. I balled them up and put them in my bag. Step one completed. I reached for the side of my skirt and slowly unzipped it. I tried rustling my papers and let out a little cough to hide the zipper sound. I wasn't sure it was working.r"

http://www.ingersoll-rand-airtools.com/entertainment.html

http://www.inpuntadipenna.com/il-senso-della-vita-bonolis-si-e-accorto-di-noi/91/

http://www.insidetheindustry.net/blog/category/uncategorized/page/28/

http://www.insidetheindustry.net/blog/page/34/

http://www.insidetheindustry.net/blog/uncategorized/xxx-truth-or-dare-announces-3-of-support-safe-spaces-for-survival-sex-workers/

http://www.inspiracoaching.com/la-cita-de-hoy-7/

http://www.instantorigami.com/origami/2/origami-ball.html

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2204-Sao-Paulo-Reports&p=1609790&viewfull=1

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/printthread.php?t=125085&pp=40&page=49

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/printthread.php?t=37027&pp=50

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Sapphire of Seduction Ch. 10

Surreptitious Love Ch. 099

Book Condition: Used